|Purchasing & Inventory Control Coordinator|
|High profile brands, innovative products, visionary leadership, and a performance driven culture are what you can expect with this incredibly fast-growing distributor of back-of-wall plumbing products. This company represents global brands renowned for their technical ingenuity, and it is taking the market by storm!|
In this role, you will be pivotal in the ongoing improvement of the company’s inventory holdings through continuous review of the supply chain, vendor performance and improvement of efficiencies across procurement and inventory control.
If you have the following experience and skills, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience as procurement/purchasing/inventory control officer
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experienced in data analysis and presenting better solutions
- Experienced in negotiating, establishing, and administering supply contracts
- Experienced in building relationships with key stakeholders, including negotiating with freight companies and other relevant suppliers to achieve the most efficient outcomes at the most cost-effective rate
- Proven strong attention-to-detail.
|This is a great opportunity to be part of a strong team in a rapidly growing business. A competitive salary package will be negotiated in line with your experience.|
|If you have not applied via Seek, please forward yourrésumé to email@example.com, quoting Ref No. M2711/01TAG|
Salary: Annual salary package
Available: Immediate start