|Group Manager - Network & Engineering|
|A pioneering telecommunications carrier, specialising in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of Fibre-to-the-Premises networks for new residential and business developments, this company is as innovative in its technologies as it is in its approach to employee care and interest. What that means to you is an environment in which you can challenge boundaries, use your experience and ideas and be part of a strong value based culture and business that is growing and really going from strength to strength.|
In this varied and dynamic Senior Technical role reporting to the Chief Technical Officer, you will be responsible for managing, mentoring and developing the Network Engineering team that looks after the planning, design, performance and development of the network; providing technical expertise internally and externally; developing and implementing network change procedures; and, overseeing and managing FTTP fault restoration and operations.
If you are able to “tick the boxes” on the following, then this is a role you will not want to miss out on:
- Formal Networking and/or Engineering qualifications
- Experience with multiple Network Vendors equipment including GPON and/or other FTTP technologies and/or Cisco, Juniper or Brocade. MATV distribution systems or WiFi experience will also be an advantage
- Field and Network operations experience
- Experience with VDSL, EPON, and GPON access networks in a carrier environment
- Experience with Carrier Power systems and remote access, monitoring, and control
- Experience with RF TDT Headend equipment and an understanding of RF systems
- Excellent analytical and fault finding skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise and time manage
- Able to manage and motivate a team of Engineers
- Able to implement change to improve network performance
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
|Tertiary qualifications are a must, an MBA or relevant post grad qualifications are highly desirable.|
You can expect a package in line with your qualifications and experience, flexible working arrangements and a fantastic team environment, as well as being a key part of a business that is really going places!
|Please forward yourrésumé to email@example.com, quoting Ref No. M2608/02TAG|
Salary: Annual salary package
Available: Immediate start