|This high profile multinational facilities management industry leader is focused heavily on delivering sustainable solutions, investing in its talented people and setting the bar for international standards of compliance, health and safety, and accredited business practices. |
Committed to well-defined success factors, a set of strong values underpins and forms the foundation of its culture and in turn, the behaviour of its people. This is an exciting business!
|The Role |
|Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for:|
- Providing support through commercial and financial analysis of operational contract performance.
- Developing/managing the budget, contract by contract including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Providing a monthly rolling P&L forecast by contract and portfolio.
- Undertaking detailed reviews of contract performance (tender vs actual) to identify improvements.
- Providing weekly labour analysis to identify improvements.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of a procure-to-pay process that delivers the most effective supply chain.
- Implementing and monitoring corporate governance controls.
- Ensuring business units are self-reliant and focused on value-add and profit improvement initiatives.
|A CA/CPA, you have significant experience in management accounting/financial planning & analysis within a medium to large organisation preferably in the services industry (ideally in portfolio and contract management) where you have developed and executed business strategies. A confident negotiator with the ability to engage easily, you have a proven background in effectively directing and guiding the financial performance and facilitators of business growth. Pragmatic, decisive and strategic with high emotional intelligence and resilience, you are able to challenge the status quo with considered diplomatic assurance. A contemporary thinker who displays broad commercial acumen, you are skilled in analytical, problem solving, and decision-making. Your high level integrity complements your ability to act as the business’ conscience and your straight-forward approach to business dealings. |
This is an exceptional opportunity with the level of remuneration required to satisfy the exciting challenge it represents. If you see yourself as someone who is down-to-earth and able to move with ease across all levels, and at the same time has the gravitas to deliver the necessary requirements of a high-performance business, then you will thrive in this role!
Please apply using the following link:
|Alternatively, forward your resume to email@example.com quoting Ref No. S2739/02TAG |
Salary: Annual Salary Package
Available: Immediate start