|Business Development Manager|
|A pioneering telecommunications carrier, specialising in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of Fibre-to-the-Premises networks for residential and business developments, this company is innovative in its technologies and its approach to employee care and interest. This means an environment in which you can challenge boundaries, use your experience and ideas and be part of a strong value based culture and business that is growing and going from strength to strength.|
This role will see you focusing strongly on developing opportunities and projects for the new Fibre-to-the Premises (FTTP) across the New South Wales Commercial Office sector. Using technical knowledge, people skills and sales know-how, your objective is to build and maintain strong relationships and achieve budgeted sales and profit targets for the New South Wales market.
If you are driven, sales focused and able to demonstrate the following, we want to hear from you!
|Required skills: |
- Technical background in commercial construction or communications industries
- Good knowledge of NBN/Broadband sector
- Excellent sales/business development experience
- Identifying and managing new opportunities
- Strong relationship management and influencing ability
- Strategic sales planning and execution skills
- Proven results in delivering sales revenue and profit targets
- Motivated with a desire to learn and the ability to work in a fast-paced, performance driven environment
- Excellent English both oral and written, other languages will be an advantage.
|This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting business that is really on the move! An excellent package will be negotiated -- you will be well rewarded for your success. Flexible working arrangements and a fantastic team environment await.|
|Email your résumé to |
Ref No. S2703/02TAG
Salary: Annual Salary Package
Available: Immediate start