|Renowned for engineering excellence, this company provides customised products to the fluid power market. A global company with local expertise, this company has all you need to excel. Add to this a committed, loyal team, and you have an exciting opportunity to use your strong leadership and operational skills to drive further success.|
Responsible for managing a profit centre consisting of an internal/external sales and service team and distribution centre, your challenge is to ensure service levels, sales and operational budgets are achieved. You will provide sound leadership, motivation and coaching to your team, and as importantly develop strong relationships with customers across mining maintenance, engineering and heavy manufacturing workshops.
You will need the following skills:
- Proven leadership capability
- Service or operational experience (e.g. engineering workshop management) ideally in a mechanical/technical environment such as fluid power, power transmission, hydraulics, bearings or plant machinery parts
- Sound commercial acumen, P&L budgeting and costing experience
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent relationship building and business development skills and
- An ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ideally an mechanical engineering/fitter trade background.
|An exciting challenge, this position comes with an excellent negotiable base salary, fully maintained company vehicle, superannuation and bonus structure, as well as the autonomy to really make your mark.|
|Please forward yourrésumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. P2658/01TAG|
Salary: Annual salary package
Available: Immediate start